Wednesday 11 January 2017

COP 03 / Testing

I showed three peers the branding campaign, and wanted to find out if it made them view religion in a different way. 


What do you think of religion?

1. I don't, it doesn't appeal to me in modern day society
2. Open minded to it
3. I don't care about it. It's too traditional.


Did the collateral for the brand appeal to you? Why?

1. Yes, the contemporary aesthetic.
2. Yes. Even though I am not religious you are selling the idea of bettering yourself which is something that everybody would want to buy into.
3. Yes, it was up my street in terms of style.

How do you feel about religion now?

1. The same.
2. Can be used as an accessory, and the aesthetic does not have to be archaic. I might even look into it a bit more and be even more open to it.
3. Still not religious but it appeals to me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment