Sunday 4 December 2016

COP 03 / Primary Research / Lucienne Roberts

I emailed one of the designers who worked on the publication Looking Good which I previously blogged about. Since she worked on a project of religious nature, and had a knowledge of graphic design, I thought Lucienne would potentially be an insightful source to ask a few questions:

I sent Lucienne an email in which I said how I was interested in her work, and enquired if she would be able to answer the following questions:

1. Do you think religion (christianity in particular) is becoming branded?

2. If so, do you think this is preserving or eradicating the meaning of faith?

3. If so, why do you think this is happening?


Lucienne did get back to me, but unfortunately she was too busy to answer the questions which is understandable:



No comments:

Post a Comment